Metal Carports | Custom Metal Garages | RV Carport Shelters | Barns
Terms and service
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 05:03
- Written by admin
- Hits: 5789
- General Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Order Terms and Conditions and Return Policy
- Privacy and Data Policy
- Marketing Communications
- Pricing Details
- About Carport1.com
Welcome to the metalcarportsdirect.com website. Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Security Statement before using our website. Metal Carports Direct/Storage Systems Solutions, Inc., provides the purchase of products and services to you, subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using metalcarportsdirect.com.com Web Site, you agree to accept, follow, and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Security Policies without modification.
Go to Top
General Terms and Conditions
By using the Web Site you are communicating to metalcarportsdirect.com/Storage System Solutions, Inc., you understand and are able to accept these Terms and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept and/or understand these Terms, you should not use the Web Site or any part of it including, without limitation, by making Communications.
The metalcarportsdirect.com Web Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 years old, do not access, use, or purchase products and services from the metalcarportsdirect.com Web Site. By using the metalcarportsdirect.com Web Site, you agree and represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
Storage System Solutions, Inc. and metalcarportsdirect.com may make alterations, without prior notice, to these Terms from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately.
Metalcarportsdirect.com may make modification to the any or all content and features of the metalcarportsdirect.com Web Site, at our sole discretion, at any time, without prior notices.
Go to Top
Unless otherwise expressly specified, all copyright, design rights, database right, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Web Site belong to and vest in metalcarportsdirect.com, or are licensed to metalcarportsdirect.com.
All intellectual property rights of Storage System Solutions, Inc./metalcarportsdirect.com are hereby asserted and reserved.
All third party trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and metalcarportsdirect.com makes no warranty or representation in relation thereto. More specifically, metalcarportsdirect.com does not claim or assert any right title or interest in any third party Communications or any information or data contained on the Web Site that refers real world events, people, organizations, teams, clubs, places, or companies.
Go to Top
MetalBuildingstoGo.com provides and maintains the Web Site for informational purposes and for the sales of carports, garages, and other types of steel buildings, on an "as is" basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
MetalBuildingstoGo.com gives no other warranty in connection with the Web Site and to the maximum extent permitted by law, metalcarportsdirect.com excludes liability for:
Go to Top
Governing Law, Arbitration.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof. Any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in Raleigh, North Carolina, in accordance with N.C. Gen. Stat. §1-567.1 et seq. (the “Uniform Arbitration Act”) and the then-current rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association by one (1) arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall apply the law of the State of North Carolina, without reference to rules of conflict of law or statutory rules of arbitration, to the merits of any dispute or claim. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree that, any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, they will not request, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to award, punitive or exemplary damages against any party. In the event that any arbitration, action or proceeding is brought in connection with this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorneys' fees.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement, and all documents incorporated herein by reference, set forth and constitute the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Buyer agrees that all disputes with respect to this Agreement shall be brought and heard in the North Carolina state courts located in Surry County, North Carolina. The parties to this Agreement each consent to the in personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. The parties agree that service of process upon them in any such action may be made if delivered in person, by courier service, by telegram, by facsimile or by first class mail, and shall be deemed effectively given upon receipt.
Order Terms and Conditions and Return Policy
MetalBuildingstoGo.com, at its sole discretion, assigns the Buyer’s order to a manufacturer for installation and service of your order. Buyer agrees to and is bound by those terms.
Refusal of Order/Cancellation of Contract
MetalBuildingstoGo.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order and cancel the contract at any time, for any reason. MetalBuildingstoGo.com also reserves the right to limit the quantity of items ordered. In the case of order refusal and cancellation, metalcarportsdirect.com will refund any payment received from the Buyer and the Buyer agrees that the refund is the exclusive solution for the Buyer for refusal and/or cancellation of the Buyer’s order.
Buyer agrees that the Buyer is responsible for obtaining the required permits, site plans, and other approvals prior to the commencement of is installation on the Buyer’s site. Buyer also agrees that the designated for installation of the unit be level, free from obstruction on the ground and free from any obstruction 20 feet above the site, which may include other structures, power lines, phone line, cable lines, or any other obstruction. Buyer also agrees that the installation site be free from any utilities underground. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold metalcarportsdirect.com harmless for any and all damage done to underground utilities, pipes, cables, etc., during installation.
Order Cancellation Policy
MetalBuildingstoGo.com will refund the Buyer’s deposit up to the time that the unit is scheduled for installation. No refund of the deposit will be given if your order has been scheduled for delivery and installation as it is enroute to your location
Buyers may change/modify their order up to 10 days after the order is placed with metalcarportsdirect.com. After 10 days, any change or modification to the order is subject to a processing $30 charge.
The product that you order from Metal Carports Direct is new and in new condition, free of defects. If the product doesn't meet that criteria, Metal Carports Direct and the manufacturer must be notified within 30 days of the date of installation. The defective item or part, at the discretion of the manufacturer, will be repaired or replaced. We may ask you to provide photos of any damaged or defective component. Once the unit is installed on your job site, it is considered used and is not subject to return.
- Without limiting to any other rights it may have metalcarportsdirect.com may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Web Site and any part of it without notice, if it considers (in its sole discretion) that you have breached of any of these Terms.
Privacy and Data Policy
- Email address, IP address, and location information.
- Comments, reviews, images, other uploaded content, questions and answers, discussion area posts and other messages, including correspondence between our company and you.
- Other information automatically collected whenever you interact with metalcarportsdirect.com, such as computer log-on data, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from the metalcarportsdirect.com site.
- to provide additional services and email marketing to you
- to verify your identity when you sign in
- to promote and encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies
- to customize the user experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about products and updates
- to identify your product reviews
- to communicate promotions when the need arises to provide site users with information that may affect their use of metalcarportsdirect.com
- to provide exceptional customer service
- to deliver to you information that you have requested and information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the the initial communication of this type, users will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication.
- to third parties to enforce our Terms of Service and other Metal Carports Direct agreements and policies, or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety
- to third parties to respond to claims that photos or other content that you upload violates other's rights;
- to service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Metal Carports Direct services
- to law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities
- as otherwise required by law
MetalBuildingstoGo.com will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
MetalBuildingstoGo.com gives you a choice whether or not you want metalcarportsdirect.com or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. CardinaCarports.com will not sell nor trade personal information to other companies but MetalBuildingstoGo.com would like to keep you informed of the developments on the Web Site and MetalBuildingstoGo.com would like to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you.
MetalBuildingstoGo.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
If you do not disable "cookies" the Web Site will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the subscription or Communications forms so that you can use the Web Site with less form filling.
Pricing DetailsMetal Carports Direct Pricing is transparent and straightforward. All product, (carports, garages, barns, and other steel buildings) are priced with FREE delivery and FREE installation on your level, unobstructed job site. The only additional charges are for your state and local sales tax, where required. We also strive to ensure that all of our pricing is correct online and we strive to always display the correct price. On a rare occasion, we do make a pricing error when adding content to the site and reserve the right to correct that price. All units must be:
- as designed for your specific state, in accordance to your building codes, where they are required
- as Engineer Certified (rated for wind and/or snow) if a building permit is required
- Level within 3" to 4", For best results, perfectly level is ideal
- There are no obstructions on the job site
- The unit is not installed on an elevated surface, wall, wood dock or deck
Last Revision: March 10, 2021
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice.
Please check regularly.
Continued use of metalcarportsdirect.com after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
- Storage Systems Solutions, Inc., doing business as MetalBuildingstoGo.com and Metal Carports Direct.