- Certified Vertical Roof Units have a lifetime limited warranty.
- The frame on all units, both 12 and 14 gauge have a 20-year rust through warrenty.
- Painted steel panels and trim on all units have 10-year limited warranty.
- Workmanship warranty is one year from the installation date.
- The quality of product for the value received is excellent.
- We do our very best to give you all of the information that you need to make the most informed decision possible and to get you exactly what you need.
- This is all that we do. We are far more experienced and knowledgeable compared to your local, part-time seller.
- Unlike other companies, we are not going to pressure you into buying! Period.
- We partner with many manufacturers to get you the best quality, the best service, timely delivery and installation at the best price possible.
- We are transparent. If we can’t do what you need when you need it, we communicate that to our customers.
- We are here to serve you.
- Non-Certified units on asphalt or ground utilize 30” long rebar anchor.
- Non-Certified units on concrete use concrete expansion anchors.*
- Non-Certified units wood or deck use lag bolts. In some areas, the customer may or may not have to supply those.
- Certified Units on the ground utilize a helix-type mobile home anchor that is augured into the ground.
- Certified units on concrete use concrete expansion anchors.*
- * We provide the anchors for all concrete installation. J-bolts or anchors installed by the customer make for a difficult installation. Please do not install those.